Dead Sea Pure and Natural Table and Cooking Salt
Salts from the Dead Sea have been legendary for centuries for their therapeutic and beatifying properties on the skin. Nothing like regular sea salt, Dead Sea salts are comprised of a wide variety of minerals which are present in a high concentration. Whereas regular sea salts is made up of over 90% sodium, salt from the Dead Sea is only about 10% sodium and the rest is made of minerals which are essential for the proper function and health of skin. Such minerals include Magnesium, Potassium, Bromine and Calcium to name a few.
We supply the following types of Cooking Salt:
* White vacuum fine grained
* Pure fine grained
* Dark white coarse grained
General requirements: Iodized Salt is dried, sieved, edible and iodized for human consumption.
* Sodium chloride as NaCl: min 97.0 % (on dry matter)
* Moisture content: max 3.0% (m/m)
* Water insoluble matter: max 0.2 % (m/m)
* Iodine: 30.0 – 50.0 mg/kg (means 50 – 84mg of potassium iodate per kg of salt)
* Colour: shall be white and 10 g of salt in 100 ml water shall give a
colourless solution having a neutral reaction.
Particle size distribution
– min 85 % pass through 1.00 mm sieve
– max 20 % pass through 0.212 mm sieve